I am was born in 1985, I am Italian and I am a freelance independent photographer. My interests span from underreported social issues and conflicts.
In 2010, I graduated from the London College of Communication’s Journalism department.
After three years studying and practicing written and radio journalism I moved to photojournalism and documentary photography. I obtained a Master in Photojournalism from the Higher Institute of Photography and Integrated Communications (ISFCI) in Rome.
In the last years, I lived in London, Rome and Paris – and worked in and reported from Ukraine, Democratic Republic of Congo, Italy, the Balkans, Eastern China, Cambodia, Vietnam, Mexico and Egypt.
Trained in battlefield first aid after a course with Reporters Instructed in Saving Colleagues (RISC) and a HEFAT Course with Global Journalist Security (GJS).
I speak Italian English French fluently and Spanish (not bad).
Available for assignments worldwide.
- 2016: IWMF Great Lakes Fellowship 2016, USA - Fellow in the DRC
- 2015: Los Premios Ciudad de Alcalá 2015, Spain - Winner 1st Prize, with "Ukraine War Chronicles"
- 2014: Ragusa Fotofestival 2014, Italy - Winner 1st Prize, with "Ukraine War Chronicles"
- 2014: Moscow Fotoawards 2014 - Honorable mention with "Ukraine War Chronicles"
- 2016: Triennale in Milan, 2016 - Selections from "Ukraine War Chronicles" within the collective exhibition 'L'altro Sguardo"
- 2014: Foiano Fotofestival 2014, Italy - Collective exhibition of "Ukraine War Chronicles"
- 2014: Alcalá de Henares, 2014, Spain - Personal exhibition of "Ukraine War Chronicles"
-2014: Ragusa Festival 2015, Ragusa, Italy - Personal Exhibition of "Ukraine War Chronicles"
- Donada Pizzi Collection, Italy