Hello. Thanks for taking a moment to view my work and background.
I was born in 1985 in Italy. I am a freelance independent photographer working professionally since 2013. I handled assignments for various publications and worked on projects in collaboration with NGO’s.
I am interested in the human beings and with my work I try to tell character-driven stories, dissecting how war, urban conflicts, climate change and poverty affect lives of people across the globe. Photography and Video are my medium of choice.
In recent years my work has focused on the impact of the ongoing war in Ukraine, and stories of extraordinary people in Honduras, where I worked on LGBT issues, health system, environment defenders and climate change and internal migration.
I graduated from the London College of Communication’s Journalism department and obtained a Master in Photojournalism from the Higher Institute of Photography and Integrated Communications (ISFCI) in Rome.
I lived in London, Rome, Paris and Honduras for five months in 2017 – and worked in and reported from Ukraine, Democratic Republic of Congo, Italy, the Balkans, Egypt and Honduras.
Trained in battlefield first aid after a course with Reporters Instructed in Saving Colleagues (RISC) and attending there times an HEFAT Course with Global Journalist Security (GJS).
I speak Italian, English, Spanish, and French (at a basic level).
Available for assignments worldwide.
- 2018: Eddie Adams XXXI Workshop student
- 2018: student at the Nikon/NOOR Masterclass in Turin, Italy.
- 2017: IWMF Adelante Fellowship 2017 - Fellow and grantee in Honduras
- 2016: IWMF Great Lakes Fellowship 2016, USA - Fellow in the DRC
- 2015: Los Premios Ciudad de Alcalá 2015, Spain - Winner 1st Prize, with "Ukraine War Chronicles"
- 2014: Ragusa Fotofestival 2014, Italy - Winner 1st Prize, with "Ukraine War Chronicles"
- 2014: Moscow Fotoawards 2014 - Honorable mention with "Ukraine War Chronicles"
- 2016: Triennale in Milan, 2016 - Selections from "Ukraine War Chronicles" within the collective exhibition 'L'altro Sguardo"
- 2014: Foiano Fotofestival 2014, Italy - Collective exhibition of "Ukraine War Chronicles"
- 2014: Alcalá de Henares, 2014, Spain - Personal exhibition of "Ukraine War Chronicles"
-2014: Ragusa Festival 2015, Ragusa, Italy - Personal Exhibition of "Ukraine War Chronicles"
- Donada Pizzi Collection, Italy